Well, quite frankly we simply weren't ready. After careful consideration, we knew the timeline could not be kept for our previous announced clearance sale. This is due to traveling for the holidays which unexpectedly took up more time than expected.
We hope the delay in the sale has also benefited you and others who may have been traveling as well.
The sale is still subject to postponing since I (Matt) won't be settled until after the 9th of Jan. However I am working as best as I can to ensure I can keep to the timeline of Jan 5th.
We may do a soft launch of the sale and a full launch on the 10th when everything can be done properly. We will see and we will definitely keep you informed!