Hey guys it's been a minute since we have really checked in or done much, as it may seem. But behind the scenes we have a lot of updates to give you!
- We built a server to host programs and app's I coded to help run the stores sales and keep products in stock regularly, before they would fail from our wifi or whatever means going out and was becoming a hassle to maintain. App's including the Auction Script, Neopets News and Dailies. To be built, price aggregation app to ensure you are getting the best price possible and more! The first programs that have just completed being built were stock bots. So expect much more to come in the next week.
- I coded a Neopets Python wrapper in prep of Neopoint Exchange! This will have complete documentation so you can piece it together and create your own bot, which you could in-turn sell on the marketplace! It has the most up-to-date modules and a completely recoded link retrieving scheme, login, pwchecking functions and more. The wrapper will include functions to scan each aspect of an account, remove things from different parts of an account, change preferences etc. With the given get/post method's you can essentially do anything! All headers and cookies are kept up to date as your bot progresses based on responses Neopets gives back.
- We've hired a wonderful writer to do all of our stores copy-write to make sure all of our content is up to speed.
- Our second store BuyNeopointsCheap is becoming active again and we are currently stocking it. It's bot's will be running as well in the coming next week. We plan to link the two stores, via an app to keep customers updated between the two stores so things like your discount can be carried over and worked towards on both stores!
- In the next couple of days we will have a new assortment of main account's stocked up on both stores and will continue to keep a steady supply of them coming in.
- Much more! Check back daily and watch the magic happen!
As mentioned before, we were playing a little bit of catch-up for the past few months and have still maintained being the best at what we do. Now it's time to take it to the next level. I apologize for the wait on Neopoint Exchange, it just has to be done right or not done at all in my opinion. Patience will be rewarded.